Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Felicia Freakin' Day

There is a young actress by the name of Felicia Day who you may or may not have heard of. She found her way into my life and that of my wife by means of a quirky show called The Guild. She, for lack of more radiant words, exudes awesome. If you have not had the pleasure of watching The Guild, make time to do so, as you will be handsomely rewarded.

Jerry (Tycho) over at Penny-Arcade has previously expressed his similar sentiments about Felicia and was rewarded.

My only regret is that I was not there to witness such a momentous event. The fact that I missed one of my heroes slowly and meticulously brushing the tresses of one such as Felicia Day, keeps me up at night weeping bitter...bitter tears.

But if you're satisfied by "da veedeeohs" then you will enjoy this.



Having Mike (Gabe), Jerry (Tycho), and Felicia all in the same video is beyond words. The only thing that would have made this better is if Jerry had broken out into song, Mike had started berating a radio talk show host, and Felicia had started crying hysterically.

Perhaps my reference is a bit too insider, but it stands just the same.

Oh fine...but remember, you forced me to do this.



I can't help you with the other two references, you'll have to figure those out for yourself.

No comments: