Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Haunted Mansion

I am a huge, and I mean HUGE Disneyland fan. I've been there a number of times since my youth and it never seems to lose it's luster. My wife and I even went there for our honeymoon and it was a blast. I love just about everything about Disneyland, but if I had to choose my favorite attraction, it would be the Haunted Mansion, I'm just a Haunted Mansion nut. I even have a framed print of the original ride poster hanging on my bedroom wall.

I found a couple of videos from the now distant past featuring Kurt Russel when he was still a Disney kid, talking about the creation of the Haunted Mansion, and there's even a really well lit ride through. Check them out.






These videos are great for several reasons, but mostly because they feature my beloved Haunted Mansion. If you too are a Haunted Mansion fanatic like I am, you can find a wealth of information over at DoomBuggies. Those guys have collected the absolute most information you'll find about the mansion on the web. Give it a peek.

I'll leave you with a little audio snippet from the Mansion. Enjoy.

No comments: