Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh Danny... danny...

I've always had an affinity for the Irish, because I'm part Irish. And by part Irish I mean to such a small amount that it's probably not even worth mentioning. Being "Irish" I feel compelled to share this video with you as it combines not only my love of all things Irish, but my love for the Muppets as well. Here you go:



I highly approve of this video, for 3 reasons, Beeker, Animal, and the Swedish Chef. These along with Bobo the Bear, Rizzo the Rat, and Sam the Patriotic Eagle, are my favorite muppet characters. Now, it's hard not to love all the Muppets, but if I were forced to only save a few, these would be they.

I hate to leave out Fozzie Bear from this list, just because he produced one of the most uproarious laughs ever to leave my lips, but he's an unfortunate casualty of a list that only allows for six.

This clip shows what exactly he said to make me laugh so hard I almost died. Literally...died.



If you missed it, it's about halfway in and he makes mention of a bear's natural habitat. If you don't find that funny, well, then you're probably not me.

I guarantee there will be many more posts about Muppets in the future. So don't fret.

No comments: