Tuesday, September 2, 2008

World of Waitingcraft...

You're more than likely not aware, but I play that ever delightful little MMO, the World of Warcraft. Now, this game if you're savvy, is right now in a state of flux, because Blizzard is diligently working on an expansion, Wrath of the Lich King, which will allow players to reach level 80, amongst other things. I have been playing this game off and on for a long time, but with the expansion just over the horizon I find it harder and harder to convince myself to log on.

I was accepted into the beta and it's great as of right now, but I can't convince myself to actually level up in the beta as I don't really relish the thought of having to do it all over again once the expansion ships. I found this comic and it explains my current sentiment about the game perfectly.

Who am I kidding? My rogue is calling.

No comments: